BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 10, 2010

Going nuts at this point

I haven't weighed in for about two weeks!!!

The scale is STILL broken, so will weigh tonight at my parents house when I pick up my son. Had a bad week past, 3 slabs (the coconut/cashew flavour is to die for). Didn't drink my water, ate myself silly on noigat yesterday, just bad bad bad.

Back on track today, had a litre of water so far (2l to go) as well as some oats (yuk) a tuna mayo (okay) and a tomato (yuk)

Decided to switch my cooked supper to lunch, this ALWAYS works, and try to eat a handful of nuts every couple of days. I'm a little weary of nuts though, but also crazy over it. Recently read that a handful of nuts will help you feel fuller for longer and this proves to be true BUT I also know that nuts are fattening so will monitor this first and see where it goes.

For now my goal is to wear 38 size pants (i'm currently a 42). I've also noticed if I had a bad sleeping night, I tend to eat fattening foods the next day, as well as over eat. I still need to figure out a way of telling my stomach I have had enough. I've thought about dishing in smaller plates, but I still don't think that will get the message through. Any ideas?

2 comments:

Evelyn said...

Maybe try stocking up on healthy snacks to fill up on. I used to take things like baby carrots, cheese that I cut up into blocks, button mushrooms, cut up cucumber and yoghurt to work, and would snack on those in between meals. So when it came to mealtime, I wasnt that hungry so didnt feel like eating that much.
Also, try cook less, so that you have no temptation. And, as a treat, make yourself a small bowl of popcorn (not microwave though)

These things worked for me before, so maybe it will help you?

COngrats on drinking 1l of water!!!!!!

Nikki said...

I agree with Eve, and remember that some foods have a negative calorie count, so you can eat as much of them as you like. Did you see the new You Magazine, there is a very interesting diet in there that may be able to give you the kickstart you need, without gaining any weight again after?

XXX