BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What an interesting week!!! Went to the shopping mall yesterday to weigh, and back down to 101.2kg. I think it helps alot that I have upped my water intake, as well as using fat free milk for coffee and tea instead of full cream.

Sugar is still a huge problem. I was never a sweet tooth until I had my son. I constantly crave sweet things, like chocolates and condensed milk. I've tried using artificial sweetner but it doesn't help. And it doesn't help either that our local shoprite sell fresh baked doughnuts topped with bar one sauce.

The lifestyl change is very slow, but I think more sustainable in the long run. Suddenly going healthy would be a shock to my body and probably hamper my determination to lose the weight, so the first change last week was to up my water intake, and this week I started using fat free milk. Next week it's exercise. So I'm trickinbg my body into a healthy life style.

I've also started taking better care of myself, making sure my make up is applied correctly and that I have a nice perfume or two. I even started a night routine, and bought some relatively expensive Avon creams but wow, the results are amazing.

Does anyone have some suggestions for home exercises that is not too strenuous on the shoulders? I'm having a shoulder op in two months time so don't want to do more damages. Something for the tummy and bum would be welcome.

2 comments:

Nikki said...

I'll email you some brilliant exercises, specifically designed for people with back problems. Well done on the drop in weight.

XXX

Mel Honiball said...

Yes please!!!!!