BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Weigh Day...EEEEEK!!!!!!


I was supposed to weigh yesterday, but somehow the scale broke since I got onto it last Tuesday (I think my equally overweight boyfriend had something to do with this). I didn't expect to lose much, and when I got the bastard thing working again, I was right...103.6 again!!! So I had to go do some serious backtracking over what I had put in my mouth over the weekend and came to the conclusion that an entire bottle of Amarula and chocolates might be the cause. Just a quick note that said bottle was demolished over about three days and not all at once.

So I have decided that I need to up my water intake and I have to find another reason for wanting to lose weight other than wanting to look thin.

So here is my reason for wanting to lose more weight. His name is Zander and he is 14months old and undisputedly the love of my life and the reason why I even bother to breathe. I have often said that I cannot live without my son, that I would die if anything would happen to him.




But then why am I assuming he can live without me? My son loves me as much as I love him, and even though he has no sense of death just yet, he soon will and he will be terrified at the thought of losing me, just as it terrifies me to think I might lose him. The fact is, if I carry on stuffing my face and picking up weight, I will die and he will be without me. So I'm doing this for my nunubaba as well. I need to live for him, because no one can take care of him the way I can.

I have an interesting salad in for lunch, with mushrooms, tomatoes, pineapple and cucumber. I hate cucumber but ah well.

Goal for this week? Drink at least 4 glasses of water a day and try to drop one kg.

3 comments:

Eileen Shaw said...

That is reason enough to keep on going! well done you are doing well and have tried, we all slip up every now and then. I've lost 100g this last week :-) ya better than nothing hey? Have not tried too hard think it could just be the walking.

Hang in there babe - YOU CAN DO IT!!!

Lilian January said...

The best reason in the WORLD!! Yes you are right, no one can take care of him like you my friend.

Like Eileen said, hang in there. YOU CAN DO IT AND YOU ARE GOING TO DO IT!!!!

Nikki said...

I've got my pom, poms waving on the side lines! You CAN do this!!!!!!!!!!