BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Thinning at a glance




This is not the photo I had in mind, but it seems the one i rally wanted to post has gone AWOL, so this will have to do.

Had a good day yesterday, the only real "naughty" thing was the five chips I had with me (home made) hamburger last night. But then seeing I only ate one hamburger and a few chips instead of the usual two AND chips I am pretty okay with that.

Feeling a little under the weather today, very tired and slightly light headed. I haven't starved myself and keep my bloodsugar levels in mind so I think it may just eb my body going through a sugar/carbs withdrawal. The plan was to have a lie down in our restroom this afternoon, but now I went and forgot my cell phone so I don't have an alarm to wake me.

Ditched the sugar on my cereal this morning, chances are it would just give me a short pickup before I crash completely so now I'm stuck with really yucky tasting cereal. I didn't make lunch so i have no idea whats waiting in the lunchbox, but at least Wouter supports me in this. Although I had to wait for him to go bath so I can chuck the butter toffee drinking yoghurt down the drain he bought me. THAT was hard...I just love those yogi sip drinks.....

4 comments:

Della said...

I'm gonna get you some aspartame free sweetner from the pharmacy. Lovely! To sweeten up your cereal.

Jy het my inspireer en ek begin ook vandag!

Kerry said...

I am going to join you as soon as I get back from Taiwan. I am watchingmy clothes shrink and I am sure it is not the washing machine.

Lilian January said...

I am proud of you girl!!!! Whoo whoo.... ek sal hier wees om jou aan te moeding 1000000%

Evelyn said...

One step at a time!! Well done for getting through the first day!